Sunday, July 15, 2012

Chevron Quilt


I realize that chevron prints are rather trendy right now...but I LOVE it and have been wanting to make a quilt with the pattern for quite some time. Since I decided to use up all my leftover fabric scraps before buying new fabric, I thought this would be a good way to slim down the stack. One of my most dearest friends is due with a baby girl in the end of August and I won't be there to snuggle her, so the blanket will have to take my place. 


The quilt is going to consist of an orange/blue color scheme with some of my FAVORITE mermaid print as well! My goal is to have it finished in the next couple of days...check back for a pic of the finished product!

And if you want to make your own...here is a link to my inspiration from the Purl Bee's Zig Zag Quilt

Time to head off to church! Happy Sunday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...